Monday 4 October 2021

SACRED AND PROFANE HAS ARRIVED

SACRED AND PROFANE by PETER BELL has arrived and looks great (I’m really pleased with this one).

I was able to post UK and most Book-dealer pre-orders whilst in Wales last week.

I am now back in not so sunny France and packing up European, USA and Rest of World copies ready to start going from tomorrow.

I will, of course, get these posted as fast as I can.

Still got copies available ... see below at http://sarobpress.blogspot.com/2021/08/sacred-and-profane-new-title-news.html for full details.

Once things settle down, and after all the Peter Bell orders have shipped, I’ll be getting ready to announce my next, rather exciting, title ... this will be KING SATYR (a novel) by RON WEIGHELL.

Cheers, Robert.

No comments:

Post a Comment