Tuesday 7 May 2024

SPIRITS OF THE DEAD ~ UPDATE

I was knocked back about ten days during March but all 435 copies of SPIRITS OF THE DEAD by RON WEIGHELL have now left my book printer and, all being well, delivery to me is now expected (touch wood) next Monday.

It’s then going to take me seven-ten days to check, number and pack all the pre-ordered copies. So I expect to begin shipping on the 20 May, or thereabouts.

My apologies for the slight delay … please be patient everyone … most folks know it’s just me here at Sarob Press.

Stock Update:

LEGIONNAIRE by C.E. WARD ~ SOLD OUT

ILL MET BY DARKNESS by PAUL FINCH ~ just 2 copies left

POSSESSIONS AND PURSUITS by JOHN HOWARD/MARK VALENTINE ~ 3 copies only left

And … I have around 20 copies left of the quite brilliant THE FACES AT YOUR SHOULDER by the ever excellent Steve Duffy.

Cheers, Robert. 

No comments:

Post a Comment