The book looks great as you
can see.
All pre-ordered copies have
now shipped.
Another quick seller… I
have just 3 copies (of a 300 copy run) left!!!
And I have just completed
work on the next exciting Sarob Press volume… the eagerly awaited “A SECOND GHOSTS & SCHOLARS BOOK OF FOLK
HORROR” (edited & introduced
by Rosemary Pardoe) will be announced
(with full contents/price/order/payment details etc) in a couple of months for
(I guess) a late October or early November publication.
It has a truly fabulous
dust-jacket painting by the ever brilliant Paul Lowe.
This will be quickly followed
in (probably) early February 2027 by “A THIRD
GHOSTS & SCHOLARS BOOK OF FOLK HORROR”.
Many thanks again everyone
for your continued support.
Cheers, Robert.
Great news, Robert! Looking forward to the next new book
ReplyDeleteHi Robert, I'd like to order these two last volumes. How do I place an order please? I'd also like to discuss membership/subscription options. Which is the best email to discuss? Thanks
ReplyDelete