Wednesday 28 September 2022

UPDATE: THE GHOSTS & SCHOLARS BOOK OF FOLLIES AND GROTTOES

THE GHOSTS & SCHOLARS BOOK OF FOLLIES AND GROTTOES is, at last, en-route to me and on target to begin shipping in around ten/fourteen days or so.

Very sorry folks for the delay … there were a few problems at the printers.

I’d ask everyone to please be patient … it’s just me and, when I head to Wales this coming weekend (or just after), I’ll need to check, number, pack and post around 370 books. It’ll take me a couple of weeks or so to get all done and dusted.

But, many thanks, as always, for your understanding.

And, as is usual with the Sarob Press GHOSTS & SCHOLARS books, this one is selling very fast (even with a bigger print run) and is not likely to be “in print” for too long.

Keep safe everyone.

Cheers, Robert.


2 comments:

  1. No worries Robert, take your time! We all know that you are doing all is possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for the info Robert, and don't worry.
    Good things take time and are better if savoured a little longer 😋

    ReplyDelete